Montag, 24. Januar 2011

I am so sad...

... and anyhow also not.

I had a consultation conversation - yes, I am not resistant against consultation. Besides, it has become clear to me, what was is due for a long time:
I must say goodbye to mixed media art, for a while.

It is all about the bills!
Yes it is!.
I have to look after my existence as a photographer, so that I can they pay furthermore.
I love to be a Photographer, really, but for a long time I also loved to be a mixed media artist.....

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Sorry to hear we won't be seeing too many fabulous mixed media pieces, but you will be back. You are such a fab photographer and your work is so wonderful
that you will blossom and we will see your collages again soon. xox Corrine

Marion hat gesagt…

Oh no Beate! I will miss your mixed media work so much!
But I do understand your choice, because indeed bills do need to be payed! Sooooo... I wish you lots of work and customers and good sales as a photographer and I really hope to see you back in mixed media world soon...
XXX, Marion

Jacq hat gesagt…

I love both your photography and mixed media work. You are amazing at both. I'm sure you will find a little time to keep exploring your mixed media work.

Emma hat gesagt…

Good luck with your wonderful photography. Your mixed media will still be inside you, waiting for the right time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails